Benefits of SLS
Southern Loan Servicing provides you with peace of mind that comes from having your loan account information available 24/7
in a printer-friendly format.
The online loan information includes a history of recent payments (both the date and amount of each payment), loan balance, late fees assessed, unpaid balance due and other important information for borrowers and lenders.
Should you have any questions about your account, please contact us.
Using a third party as your loan servicer provides a number of benefits to borrowers.
Buyers need to have up to date access to the status of their loan, including the payment amount and date history for all payments made. But that’s not all that a borrower needs to be secure.
Southern Loan Servicing protects you from claims that you did not make one or more payments. We provide the neutral paper trail that documents exactly when payments were made — so you can rest secure in the knowledge that there is always a record of your hard work and timely repayments.
We help you to:
- establish a record or timely payments
- report to the IRS for tax purposes
- accurately calculate remaining loan balance
- independently and transparently act as a guardian for your interests
Contact us to learn more about how our objective loan servicing helps to protect borrowers like you.
Choosing a third-party to service your loan is a smart business move.
Not only does it relieve you of the administrative burden of tracking payments, updating loan balances, assessing and collecting late fees, but it also frees you from the additional investments in people, time and specialized equipment to do the job properly.
Southern Loan Servicing has the operating history, experience, and IT platform to allow you to easily receive payments and track your outstanding loans.
We help you to:
- maintain accurate payment records
- track delinquencies
- auto-deposit the funds into your account via ACH transfers
- provide monthly borrower statements
- create coupon books for easy monthly statements
- administer escrow accounts for tax or insurance purposes
- engage our loan and real estate experts for personal service when needed
We manage the time-consuming loan management activities so you are free to focus on running your business.
Contact us to learn more about how we can save you time, money and effort with our loan administration services.